[pptp-server] Encryption fails

Renee rbuckley at cendatsys.com
Wed Jun 28 22:41:36 CDT 2000

Hi. I have PoPToP working, but the encryption fails when I turn it on. I have read through the postings and have tried different configurations, but these do not help. I did see that some people have had problems with data packets getting dropped or getting out of order, and this might be the problem. If anyone has had encryption problems, I would like to talk to you. You can post a message here, or write to me at jbuckley at cendatsys.com . Here is a brief list of the setup:

2.2.14 kernel
2.3.10 pppd
mppe patches
open ssl

All things compiled correctly and all modules load.

Thanks,
Jim Buckley