[Fwd: Re: [pptp-server] rpms available?]

Patrick Poncet pponcet at vaxxine.com
Wed Jun 28 23:33:05 CDT 2000

Hi Ian!

Yes, I made one using the ppp-2.3.11.src.rpm and included the
openssl-mppe
patch for it.  What I have not done though is include the kernel drivers
for
ppp, ppp_mppe, ppp_deflate and other modules.

So if you need the kernel modules too, you'll need to get the src.rpm,
rebuild it and then execute the kinstall.sh script.

I can make it available to you on my LUG anonymous ftp server (let me
know).

Are any of the poptop developpers interested to link from the poptop web
site??? If so, I could put a little more effort and include the ppp
kernel
modules in it!?!
cheers,

Patrick.

PS: By the way, this pptpd is simply excellent!!!  Keep up the good job.