[pptp-server] ADSL line pptp client not connecting.

Derek Simkowiak dereks at kd-dev.com
Fri Jun 30 21:02:56 CDT 2000

-> > yesterday a dedicated ADSL line and when I try to establish the pptp
-> > connection over this ADSL line there is just no response from the
[...]
-> Yep.  They installed my ADSL line today, and PPTP stopped working.  It
-> does connect and start but then the whole thing dies (ppp has a read
-> error)

	Could it be that your ISPs are doing some packet-filtering?

	Is there *anyone* who was used PoPToP over an ADSL connection
successfully?  It would be good to know that it _can_ work...

--Derek