[pptp-server] The First Step

Michael Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Fri Mar 3 12:41:32 CST 2000

Thomas,

What are the results when you ping another IP address on the
private network?

Does anyone know if IP forwarding has to be turned on on the NT
machine for this to work?  I know it has to be turned on at the linux
box.  On the Linux box do a:

cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

it should respond with a 1.

if not do:

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

You will have to do this again if you reboot the machine.

Mike

Message: 4