[pptp-server] Has anyone used PoPToP with SecurID or Radius ?

James MacLean macleajb at Trademart-1.ednet.ns.ca
Sun Mar 5 16:54:47 CST 2000

I began hacking ICradius to do the MSCHAP2 authentication. I had it
basically working with a hacked pppd. It was not pretty and I have not
been back at it lately. I do expect to over the next while.

The problem is that I could not find docs on the standard(tm) way to pass
mschap2 info via radius, so I made my own attribute pairs(again
non-standard) and even then, the ms_chap2 required the password hashed a
certain way, which for me meant storing it either cleartext or in an
Msformat (maybe Unix could have dealt with it but I just went the
clear-text route).

Not sure this info has value, but something to digest anyway :),
JES