[pptp-server] off topic question

Chad Miller cmiller at gruuv.com
Mon Mar 6 01:21:48 CST 2000

David,

	Check out.. http://www.endymion.com/.  They have both Sakemail,
and Mailman.  Mailman standard is free, as is the pro version (just have
to give them a little more info. to get download access for it).  It's
VERY similar to what you requested.  The other nice thing is, Mailman
standard can simply be tar -zxvf'd, and walla, it works.  Of course there
is "tweaking" you can do to it, as well as graphics/html you will probably
want to change.  All in all though, it's pretty darn good.  It's all done
in templates too, so easy to modify.  They're giving it away, and it
works like a champ.  Enjoy!

Chad