[pptp-server] Authentication and Firewall Issues

Ryan Matijcio rpm at interworxconsulting.com
Tue Mar 7 13:22:03 CST 2000

Another thing to try as well.

I did take a look at the man page for pppd about loading an alternate
options file:

---
file name
              Read   options   from  file  name  (the  format  is
              described below).  The file must be readable by the
              user who has invoked pppd.
---

Any ideas as to what I should have in my options file for pptp?

Ryan P. Matijcio
Interworx Consulting Corporation
rpm at interworxconsulting.com
416-832-1538