[pptp-server] LINUX

David Kempe david at solutionsfirst.net
Wed Mar 8 03:23:29 CST 2000

The way we have solved this problem is to develop an intranet web page and
you can add people to the bottom of the chap secrets file using some special
scripting and apache..
You can develop of whole user interface.
The other option is to work with webmi or something like that..Im going to
start working on a plugin for webmin that allows pptp user management.
(www.webmin.com)

dave