[pptp-server] Need Help-Domain Auth. via PoPToP

Mike Stanton mstanton at lumend.com
Fri Mar 10 12:59:53 CST 2000

Hmmm... I assumed that since both my PPTP server and Firewall are straddling
the same subnets, that reply traffic destined for PPTP clients would travel
back through the PPTP server and not through the firewall, since I disabled
the default route option on the Win98 client.  Is this a correct assumption?