[pptp-server] domain\\username

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Sat Mar 11 13:05:57 CST 2000

I am assuming there are two different authentications happening.  One is
with the PPTP server and the other is with the NT domain.

Why don't we make this an option in the pptp option file.  That way some of
us who don't mind it being there can keep it?  Or what about stripping it for
the Chap authentication part but leaving it so that the user who needs to
authenticate to the PDC, can?

Maybe both of these things can be options?

stripdomain - for the chap authentication and the domain authentication
stripauth - for just the chap authentication.