[pptp-server] NetBios issue - Help Please

Jandeep Kang jandeep at interspeed.com
Wed Mar 15 18:42:22 CST 2000

Thanks Kevin, it worked. i have another problem though. if i select 'data
encryption' on the win98 SE client, it doesn't connect gives out some error
about this particular type of encryption not supported. ever had similar
problems? how to fix this? i had applied the
ppp-2_3_10-openssl-norc4-mppe.patch from www.moretonbay.com/vpn
<http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn>
but looks like it doesn't work!
secondly, assuming it works, how do you verify that your data is actually
encrypted?
Thanks,
Jandeep.