[pptp-server] NetBios issue - Help Please

Emir Toktar toktar at per.com.br
Wed Mar 15 18:43:01 CST 2000

NetBios issue - Help PleaseLook which is the subnet mask.
If  I'm not mistakes, likes sound diferent subnet mask in dual-homed server.
If is the case, use netmask parameter in the options file.

Good Lock

Emir Toktar

+55 2141 232-4570
toktar at per.com.br
emir.toktar at bra.xerox.com
toktar at ppgia.pucpr.br

Here is other parameters to use and set up in conections (MRU and others):

require-pap "Require PAP authentication from peer"
+pap  "Require PAP authentication from peer"
refuse-pap "Don't agree to auth to peer with PAP"
-pap "Don't allow PAP authentication with peer"
require-chap "Require CHAP authentication from peer"
+chap "Require CHAP authentication from peer"
refuse-chap "Don't agree to auth to peer with CHAP"
-chap "Don't allow CHAP authentication with peer"
refuse-chap-md5 "Don't allow md5-digest style CHAP"
-chap-md5 "Don't allow md5-digest style CHAP"
name "Set local name for authentication"
user "Set name for auth with peer"
usehostname "Must use hostname for authentication"
remotename "Set remote name for authentication"
auth "Require authentication from peer"
noauth "Don't require peer to authenticate"
login "Use system password database for PAP"
papcrypt "PAP passwords are encrypted"
+ua "Get PAP user and password from file"
privgroup "Allow group members to use privileged options"
require-chapms "Require MSCHAP (v1) authentication"
+chapms "Require MSCHAP (v1) authentication"
refuse-chapms "Refuse MSCHAP (v1) authentication"
-chapms "Refuse MSCHAP (v1) authentication"
require-chapms-v2 "Require MSCHAP-v2 authentication"
+chapms-v2 "Require MSCHAP-v2 authentication"
refuse-chapms-v2 "Refuse MSCHAP-v2 authentication"
-chapms-v2 "Refuse MSCHAP-v2 authentication"
noccp "Disable CCP negotiation"
-ccp "Disable CCP negotiation"
bsdcomp "Request BSD-Compress packet compression"
-bsdcomp "don't allow BSD-Compress"
deflate "request Deflate compression"
nodeflate "don't allow Deflate compression"
-deflate "don't allow Deflate compression"
nodeflatedraft "don't use draft deflate #"
predictor1 "request Predictor-1"
nopredictor1 "don't allow Predictor-1"
-predictor1 "don't allow Predictor-1"
mppe-40 "Allow 40 bit MPPE encryption"
+mppe-40 "Allow 40 bit MPPE encryption"
nomppe-40 "Disallow 40 bit MPPE encryption"
-mppe-40 "Disallow 40 bit MPPE encryption"
mppe-128 "Allow 128 bit MPPE encryption"
+mppe-128 "Allow 128 bit MPPE encryption"
nomppe-128 "Disallow 128 bit MPPE encryption"
-mppe-128 "Disallow 128 bit MPPE encryption"
mppe-stateless "Allow stateless MPPE encryption"
+mppe-stateless "Allow stateless MPPE encryption"
nomppe-stateless "Disallow stateless MPPE encryption"
-mppe-stateless "Disallow stateless MPPE encryption"
noaccomp "Disable address/control compression"
-ac "Disable address/control compression"
default-asyncmap "Disable asyncmap negotiation"
-am "Disable asyncmap negotiation"
asyncmap "Set asyncmap (for received packets)"
-as "Set asyncmap (for received packets)"
nomagicnumber "Disable magic number negotiation (looped-back line
detection)"
-mn "Disable magic number negotiation (looped-back line detection)"
default-mru "Disable MRU negotiation (use default 1500)"
-mru "Disable MRU negotiation (use default 1500)"
mru "Set MRU (maximum received packet size) for negotiation"
nopcomp "Disable protocol field compression"
-pc "Disable protocol field compression"
-p "Set passive mode"
passive "Set passive mode"
silent "Set silent mode"
escape "List of character codes to escape on transmission"
lcp-echo-failure "Set number of consecutive echo failures to indicate link
failure"
lcp-echo-interval "Set time in seconds between LCP echo requests"
lcp-restart "Set time in seconds between LCP retransmissions"
lcp-max-terminate "Set maximum number of LCP terminate-request
transmissions"
lcp-max-configure "Set maximum number of LCP configure-request
transmissions"
lcp-max-failure "Set limit on number of LCP configure-naks"
receive-all "Accept all received control characters"
asyncmap  <map>
auth
call  name
callback  phone