[pptp-server] [pptpserver]mppe patch getting failed..

Bath Harvey harvey at info-objects.com
Thu Mar 16 15:19:45 CST 2000

Folks,

I am new to this field & trying to install VPN setup..
I am using Debian with 2.2.14 kernel &  IP masquerding is also running
on this server.
I have downloaded all the required files & copied to accordingly PoPToP
HOWTO..
Now at the last stage when I try to patch
"ppp-2.3.8-mppe-others-norc4_TH7.diff", I am getting Hunk failed
message...
I will appreciate if somebody suggest me where I am wrong & which are
the things I need to check before I start patching this file..

Thanks in advance..

Harvey