[pptp-server] PPTP VPN Help Connecting to Netware server

AoE at mailandnews.com AoE at mailandnews.com
Tue Mar 21 22:55:56 CST 2000

I was wondering if anybody out there could help me out... I've got my PPTP VPN connection working great from a Win98 machine
to a Linux box, I can see everybody on the network etc., however I can't seem to connect to my Netware server...  If anyone
has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated...

My configuration is as follows:

Home PC -----> Firewall w/PPTPD ------ > Local Network
(Win98)               (RH Linux 6.1)             (Win98 Machines & Netware Server)

Any Help would be GREATLY appreciated....

Thanks in advance...