[pptp-server] compilation errors with th MSCHAP install

Daniell Freed dxf at dewittross.com
Fri Mar 24 09:11:05 CST 2000

To add to this mystery I tried connecting to the pptp server from a
win98 machine using the most recent patch from MS for DUN4.0 and the
encryption worked just fine from there.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be?  I dug around for a patch
for NT of a similar nature to the DUN4.0 for 98, but I didn't see
anything.  I do have service pack 5 installed, maybe I need to reinstall
that (if I remember the order I did things, SP5 was installed on the
machine then I installed DUN, perhaps that is the problem).

Any input is welcome.

Dan