[pptp-server] PPTP Stuck in loop

Dave Mills MillsD at datametrics.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 07:51:51 CST 2000

Andrew,

Thanks for the response, I just wanted you to know that I've just found the
answer.

It seems our problems are not unique, so common in fact there has been a
patch created and the problem is totally fixed in 1.1.1. It would be nice to
have a search engine for the archives, but admittedly I should have looked
harder.

I have found the info in the mailing list archive for February 2000, check
out :

http://lists.schulte.org/pipermail/pptp-server/2000-February/001583.html

For the patch, not sure whether it works yet, but it seemed to apply and
compile OK.

I'll let you know if this fixes the problem.

Regards

Dave Mills