[pptp-server] pptp over SSH...

Geoff Nordli geoff at gnaa.net
Mon May 1 20:15:54 CDT 2000

Use remote control of a box on the internal network.  Look at
VNC, Radmin, or Pc anywhere.  You can port forward anything
that you need to particular host that is running the software.

Radmin is super cheap ($25), and has good performance.  I believe
there latest version support file transfers, and NT domain
login.  I use it through SSH.