[pptp-server] Connecting to a WinNT PPTP server

Jeffrey Hummel jhummel at fulltiltsolutions.com
Fri May 5 07:15:01 CDT 2000

Hello,

I am new to this mailing list and have successfully used PPTP between linux
boxes.  My hat goes off to those who helped me in the past.  I am now trying
to hook up some of our outside users to a WinNT PPTP server that hands out
IP addresses.  The NT box uses strong (128bit) encryption and I have windoze
clients that have no problem connecting.  I need to have some of our road
warriors connected to this using linux and/or freebsd ( linux first ).  We
use any type of Red Hat distro, from 6.1, 6.2, Mandrake 7.0-2 and up.  Are
there any docs on this and compiling ppp-2.3.11 with 128-bit support?  I am
getting frustrated trying to get this done.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey Hummel
FullTilt Solutions, Inc. (Formerly Aston Brooke Corporation)
610.277.1400
www.fulltiltsolutions.com