[pptp-server] PTY, GRE prob

linux at orgx.co.nz linux at orgx.co.nz
Fri May 12 23:52:50 CDT 2000

Yes.  There is no firewall in between these 2 machines - they're on the
same hub and the Linux machine has the default policies of ipchains -
accept everything.  I'm just trying to demonstrate that it works before
putting on a real firewall.  It really has me stumped, although I feel
slightly better to see that others seem to have similar ones.  I hope we
can all get it solved soon!

The Win98 box is my laptop and it's up-to-date in that the
"Windows-Update" thingy on the start menu says there are no updates I need
at present, and also the Thinkpad "IBM Update" says it's up-to-date.  Yes
this stuff is straight from syslog.

Cheers,

Richard Shepherd
Aetna DBA