[pptp-server] Re: problems building your rpm's for ppp

Adi adi at certsite.com
Tue May 23 15:46:17 CDT 2000

Jeremy,

I don't know which RPM it is...  I suggest just doing commenting out %patch7
(skipping the kill_fasync patch).  That's the most direct and easiest
solution since you've made custom changes to your kernel, because it won't
affect anything else.

BTW, my rpm spec file modifies some files in your kernel source tree
(specifically: your .config).  So be aware of this when you do an rpm -ba
.spec (you might want to backup your .config)

-Adi