[pptp-server] Patching a patch?

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Tue May 30 09:15:18 CDT 2000

> Does anyone know 1)how to apply the mppe_stateless.diff patch to the
> ppp-2.3.10-openssl-norc4-mppe.patch? 2) from where in the directory
> structure to apply it? The packages are plentiful, but the docs on them
> are not...

I have the pppd-2.3.10 source with all the relevant packages (plus mods to use
an LDAP directory for authentication) that I hope to put up on a website this
week.  I'm also going to try and create a "meta-" patch that includes all the
changes.  I don't want to offend any patch creator's however.  Does anyone
object to this?

Systems and Network Administrator
Morrison Industries
1825 Monroe Ave NW.