[pptp-server] Encryption Proof

Edward Schernau ed at schernau.com
Tue Nov 7 18:52:58 CST 2000

Get the sniffit package - watch the packets fly by on the screen.

It was very gratifying to see ASCII garbage go by as I used SSH.
I chuckled as the plain-text POP3 stuff flew by.

Just a little reality check.

Ed
P.S.	I dont know where it is, do a search - I dont want to
post the tarball to the mailing list.