[pptp-server] ping only

Jerry Vonau jvonau at home.com
Tue Nov 14 04:50:50 CST 2000

Hello Jim:

do you have a rules that allow traffic from the lan and allow forwarding?
ie:
/sbin/ipchains -A input -i eth1  -s $intlan -d $intlan  -j ACCEPT
/sbin/ipchains -A output -i eth1  -s $intlan  -d $intlan -j ACCEPT
/sbin/ipchains -A forward -i eth1  -s $intlan -d $intlan  -j ACCEPT
/sbin/ipchains -A forward -i ppp0  -s $intlan -d $intlan  -j ACCEPT

The forward statments must be before any MASQ statements.

Jerry Vonau
Ram Messenger/
Winniprg Motor Express