[pptp-server] regarding pptp for linux

George Vieira georgev at citadelcomputer.com.au
Sat Nov 25 21:29:59 CST 2000

Yes I have done this just last week and works great. The only problem I have
is that over night the PPTP seems to drop out and you just have to
restart... probably traffic or some setup on my side.

I found I had more success with RedHat 6.2 with the instructions from
http://poptop.lineo.com/

Though I could only get it working when compiling the kernel to 2.2.17 and
not stay with my 2.2.16-3.

Win-NT Wks connects fine and Win98SE worked for me too..