[pptp-server] how to require mpppe encryption

Phil Van Baren phil at vibrationresearch.com
Mon Nov 27 17:00:33 CST 2000

4.4 Can I force incoming connections to use encryption?

	Not out of the box, but there is a pppd patch available from:
	    http://smop.de
	Apply this patch to pppd-2.3.11 after applying the mppe patches,
	and then rebuild and reinstall that package.
	To enable the feature, add the options "require-mppe" and
	"require-mppe-stateless" to your /etc/ppp/options.pptp file.