[pptp-server] Authenticate against NT PDC?

Michael St. Laurent mikes at hartwellcorp.com
Wed Nov 29 12:50:21 CST 2000

Actually, if pppd uses PAM (or can be made to use PAM) then winbind might
just do the trick.  The only thing it might not do is get the PDC to check
if the user's account has RAS permissions.  I don't know if winbind will do
this or not.

Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

http://lists.schulte.org/pipermail/pptp-server/2000-April/002190.html