[pptp-server] Problems with connections

ctooley at amoa.org ctooley at amoa.org
Thu Nov 30 11:42:04 CST 2000

I've got a PoPToP server running behind a firewall and I _think_ I have all the
port forwarding turned on correctly, but I'm not positive.  I'm using the
ip_masq_pptp module to masquerade the pptp stuff through the firewall and
forwarding port 1732 (I think that's the right port, but I got the port out of
the HOWTO which isn't in front of me.  I've got the right one in the script
though I've checked it a dozen times or more.)  Anyway, I'm getting the
following in the pptpd.log file.  If you notice anything can you please tell me.

Thanks,

Chris Tooley

(See attached file: newlog)