[pptp-server] redhat 7.0

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Thu Oct 5 10:13:09 CDT 2000

I'll be giving it a go pretty soon.  I successfully setup a 6.2 implentation
that talks to the internal network.

I'll be wiping it off and upgrading to 7.0 and putting pptp back on (only
thing the server is running).  That is why I asked the list for a complete
list of the files and patches needed for the current release of poptop.
Once I get that, I'll begin work.. I'll post any issues, notes, or steps I
have involving it.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company