[pptp-server] Patchs

Matthew Ramsay matthewr at moreton.com.au
Thu Oct 5 16:29:48 CDT 2000

Anyone who has a patch for PoPToP please email to me at:
matthewr at lineo.com and I will put them on the new downloads page on the
official site... patches may include scripts to help monitor PoPToP...
patches for PPP... patches to make it run with BSD etc... anything you think
relevant.

Cheers,
Matt