[pptp-server] pptp client, Win2k server - problems!

Jerry Vonau jvonau at home.com
Thu Oct 5 18:51:49 CDT 2000

Hi All:

This is my ppp options:

lock
noauth
debug

user USER                              >required for
password PASSWORD          >MS chap and above  (sorry Adam, I was right)

noauth
+chap
+chapms
+chapms-v2
 mppe-40
 mppe-128
 mppe-stateless

start the clint form the command line:
/usr/sbin/pptp SERVERIP lock noauth debug user USERNAME +chapms-v2
mppe-128  mppe-stateless noauth

Replace the UPPERCASE with your info.

Jerry Vonau
Network Administrator