[pptp-server] Re: pptp with samba

Phil Van Baren phil at vibrationresearch.com
Fri Oct 6 22:18:39 CDT 2000

When configuring the kernel, try setting the ppp option to module (i.e. set
to <M>).  When I do this, I get the modules ppp.o, slhc.o, bsd_comp.o,
ppp_mppe.o, ppp_compress.o in the directory /usr/src/linux/driver/net.  I
don't know what happens if you set the option to build it into the kernel
(i.e. set to <*>) -- maybe it doesn't build all of the other ppp related
items?

Phil