[pptp-server] PPTP and LDAP

Adam Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Mon Oct 9 06:55:45 CDT 2000

I've done some work on my LDAP enabled version of PPPD for use with PoPToP.
This version can be used without hacking any of the code (search filter, etc...
were hard coded before).  As soon as I can get into soureforge, which appears to
be down right now, I'll post this and take down the old version.

This is PPP 2.3.10 with MPPE, strip M$ Domain, and enforce stateless patches,
plus code to get an NT password hash from an LDAP server.  The code for getting
the NT hash is based on the smbpasswd patch.  I've used this extensively against
the OpenLDAP libraries and an OpenLDAP server and it seems very stable.

http://ldapconsole.sourceforge.net

I'll put the word "Updated" by the relvent section of the web page, so if you
don't see it I haven't gotten in yet.