[pptp-server] using linux 2.4.0

Kenneth E. Lussier kenlussier at mediaone.net
Mon Oct 9 21:39:33 CDT 2000

The ppp/tty code has changed dramaticaly between the 2.2 and 2.4
kernels. You might want to run a diff on the original
/usr/src/linux/drivers/net/ppp.c and the new one with the all of the
patches. Also, in the past I have found that some of the patches miss
the POLL_IN argument in the kill_fasync() function of ppp.c and you need
to manually add it.

Kenny