[pptp-server] PPTP VPN box outside of the Firewall

Andy Worthington christopherandrew at ou.edu
Fri Oct 13 14:45:50 CDT 2000

If you setup poptop on a machine outside of your firewall there needs to be
a secure way for the connections to be routed to the internal net.  One
solution that would probably work would be to setup ipsec (freeswan on
linux) between the poptop box and the firewall so once people connected to
the poptop box they would travel down the ipsec tunnel to the internal
network.

Andy Worthington
rockcity.com