[pptp-server] two PPTP servers

Cowles, Steve Steve.Cowles at infohiiway.com
Mon Oct 16 00:47:40 CDT 2000

Sure, but your routing tables/ipchain rules will need to be modified to deal
with packets coming from the remote LAN addresses instead of a single PPTP
client on the same subnet.

I hate to say (I like PopTop) but IPSEC is better suited for LAN-to-LAN
tunnels. Its a lot more secure for one thing. FWIW: I use both at this end.
PPTP for road warriors (laptops with MS) and IPSEC for LAN-to-LAN tunnels.
Also, W2K supports IPSEC in addition to PPTP out of the box.

If your interested, check out FreeS/WAN IPSEC at http://www.freeswan.org
Then when you find yourself totally confused (as I was initially) and in
need of some real world examples of how to configure FreeSwan checkout
http://jixen.tripod.com

Steve Cowles