[pptp-server] Error with select(), quitting

Philip Van Baren phil at vibrationresearch.com
Tue Oct 17 15:59:07 CDT 2000

Then your /etc/syslogd.conf file must not be configured to catch the pppd
messages, or is putting them in a different file.  I think the following
configuration will catch all pptpd and pppd messages and put them in
/var/log/daemon.  (The local2.* is where pppd messages go)

daemon.*;local2.*       /var/log/daemon