[pptp-server] Error with select(), quitting

Philip Van Baren phil at vibrationresearch.com
Tue Oct 17 16:53:46 CDT 2000

Kelly,

I would say your fingers are pointing at a firewall problem.

Make sure protocol 6, port 1723 can get through your firewall in both
directions (the fact that the control connection works indicates this is ok)
and also that protocol 47 can pass your firewall in both directions (the
fact that pppd doesn't seem to be getting any traffic indicates that this is
NOT working).

Phil