[pptp-server] A little lost here...

Ben Ryan ben.ryan at kiandra.com
Thu Oct 19 02:58:24 CDT 2000

I guess you're compiling some code like PPP or whatever - and it looks like
alpha or beta.
It appears they're just saying the app code was intended to be used with a
SMP kernel.
Oh, SMP, Symmetric Multi Processing (multiple CPU's).

The kernel must be complied with SMP enabled - go a menuconfig in
/usr/src/whatever
The code obviously won't work and wasn't designed for uniprocessor kernels
at this time.

BTW, in future, when reporting errors, please give us more info so we can
help you better.
Giving an error message or whatever without explaining what you're trying to
do is a little difficult...

hth

ben