[pptp-server] logging into a POPTOP server with ISDN

Phil Van Baren phil at vibrationresearch.com
Mon Oct 23 23:37:09 CDT 2000

I'm taking a very wild guess here, but this could be a packet order problem.
It may be that your dual-channel PPP connection is resulting in packets
arriving in the order 2,1,4,3,6,5,8,7,10,9, ... where the order of pairs of
packets are reversed as a result of going through separate channels.

If this is indeed the case, pptpd version 1.1.2 with the packet reordering
should solve the problem.

Phil