[pptp-server] Denying connects without encryption...

Philip Van Baren phil at vibrationresearch.com
Tue Oct 24 12:57:52 CDT 2000

Not out of the box, but there a pppd patch available from:
      http://smop.de
Apply this patch to pppd-2.3.11 after applying the mppe patches,
and then rebuild and reinstall that package.
To enable the feature, add the options "require-mppe" and
"require-mppe-stateless" to your /etc/ppp/options.pptp file.