[pptp-server] Re: Error 629 because of Fatal signal 11

Jason Desai jase at sensis.com
Tue Oct 31 09:35:45 CST 2000

Hi,

I was seeing the same problem, with the strong encryption and
Windows 2000, and I think I found the problem.  If you're compiling
from the source, you'll need to fix the patch file to ppp for mppe
support.

Specifically, change the line from
+           LCPDEBUG((LOG_INFO, "lcp_reqci: rcvd CBCP"));
+           LCPDEBUG(("lcp_reqci: rcvd CBCP"));

I've done this, and so far, it seems to work for me.  Good luck.

I'm not subscribed to this list, so if you want to respond to me,
email me directly.

Jase