[pptp-server] Setup linux client...

Danny L. Brow, Jr. dan at fullmotions.com
Tue Sep 5 17:01:04 CDT 2000

Hello All,

 I need a little help. I am trying to connect to a linux PPTP server from a
Linux client but when I try connecting to the Linux server I get this
message:

warn[open_unixsock:pptp_callmgr.c:308]: Call Manager for X.X.X.X is already
running.
fatal[callmgr_main:pptp_callmgr.c:124]: Could not open unix socket for
X.X.X.X
fatal[launch_callmgr:pptp.c:213]: Call manager exited with error 256

I had a few errors running make too, but there is not much documentation for
the Linux client. Can anyone help me... Or is there another client.. I am
using the Linux PPTP Client by C.S. Ananian.

Dan.