[pptp-server] HOWTO update

Michael Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Tue Sep 12 18:14:18 CDT 2000

I was just checking my HOWTO and trying to work out the bugs
with the newest releases of differing pieces of software:

I am writing it to work with:

2.2.16-3 kernel
openssl 0.9-5a-1
ppp-2.3.11-4
MPPE patch
VPN patch (so you can have outbound VPN in a NAT'd network)

This seems to be the most common setup.  Please give me
feedback if you think this should be different.

I am currently running into patching problems when using the
references I currently have.  It would be great if someone had a set
of patches that worked well together.

Adi:  Do your RPM's include the stuff above?  If so, I will put a link
in there.

Mike

Michael Barsalou
barjunk at attglobal.net