[pptp-server] Control Message 9

Andrew McRory amacc at iron-bridge.net
Thu Sep 14 13:03:25 CDT 2000

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Phil Z. wrote:

> Several months ago I looked into replaceing the lone NT server on my
> network with a linux poptop server. The NT server (using pptp) currently
> is the only way that I can get digital calls from my CM4000 racks to
> terminate onto my network. From reading the list I saw that poptop did
> not support a piece of the messaging protocol that the CM4000 needed (
> Control Message 9 ). Has this changed? TIA

Not that I'm aware of. We stopped waiting and bought an Ascend MAX ... :-)

Andrew McRory - President/CTO        amacc at iron-bridge.net *****************
The PC Doctor, Inc.                  www.pcdr.com            850-575-7213 **
Iron Bridge Communications, Inc.     www.iron-bridge.net     850-575-0779 **
Contributed Red Hat and Caldera RPMS ftp.iron-bridge.net/pub/Caldera      **