[pptp-server] windows 2000

Alan Chung alan at silveregg.co.jp
Sun Sep 17 20:13:22 CDT 2000

Thank you for your message.

I have patched ppp-2.3.10-openssl-norc4-mppe.patch for my
ppp-2.3.10.tar.gz.  But as you said, you meant I have to patch for the
win2000 client too?  I have found a file named "encpack_win2000admin_en" in
Microsoft web site but I wonder why I have to patch to win2000 client since
it is supposed to support 128 bit by default, as I know.

Alan