[pptp-server] accessing internal computers

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Tue Sep 26 10:39:14 CDT 2000

The setup I have is a VPN with an internal IP of 10.10.10.x and external ip
of 38.138.71.x

There is another server with the ip address of 10.10.10.x2

I successfully set up pptpd and was able to have a win98 client connect to
the VPN server and ping its internal address, but I could not ping a server
inseide the network.

I was looking over the faq and got a bit confused on the solution.  Any help
would be appreciated on configurations I need to change or do.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company