[pptp-server] Performance difference between TCPIP and SMB tr affic

Jamin Collins JaminC at adapt-tele.com
Tue Apr 3 09:22:27 CDT 2001

I may be reading too much into this, but I'm getting the impression that
both of the tests are being perfromed through the PPTP connection.  Thus,
the encryption/decryption is happening for both the FTP and the SMB
transfers.  Thus his concern over why FTP is 10 times faster than SMB.

Jamin W. Collins