[pptp-server] Website and download locations

Tom Eastep teastep at seattlefirewall.dyndns.org
Tue Apr 3 09:21:11 CDT 2001

Thus spoke robert:

> Instructions for the 2.4 kernel can be found at
> http://home.swbell.net/berzerke/2.4_Kernel_PPTPD-HOWTO.txt among other
> places.  This howto has been updated to include W2K encryption support.
> Iptables info is still preliminary, but some info is there.  I'm working on
> better iptables info as time (and wife) allow.

You can also find an iptables-based firewall at

	http://shorewall.sourceforge.net

I haven't yet updated the site with instructions for PoPToP but I'm
running PoPToP on my firewall system here. I'll try to get the site
updated in the next day or so...

-Tom
Tom Eastep             \ Alt Email: tom at seattlefirewall.dyndns.org
ICQ #60745924           \ Websites: http://seawall.sourceforge.net