[pptp-server] Win2k - pptp encyption problems -- a solution

Chris Eldredge eldrec at rpi.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:28:22 CDT 2001

I just read that message about commenting out mppe-40 and it definately
fixed everything for win2k and linux 2.4.2 w/ poptop 1.1.2 and ppp 2.4.0.
I had it working but enabled mppe-40 for a friend who didn't have strong
encryption on his windoze computer.  A couple days later I couldn't figure
out why the heck it stopped working.  Thanks guys.

Chris Eldredge
eldrec at rpi.edu

signature files are only clever the first time you read them.
then they are boring.   this one is boring the first time you
read it.   but thats good,   because now you wont be let down
next time you read it.