[pptp-server] IPTables and GRE...

Chris Eldredge eldrec at rpi.edu
Tue Apr 17 22:39:22 CDT 2001

That would work, but if you've taken the time to upgrade to kernel 2.4.x,
I would suggest migrating away from ipchains and moving over to iptables.
It isn't necessarily a big issue, but iptables has some fixes for some of
the perhaps subtle design flaws in ipchains.  Its worth the time...

Chris Eldredge
eldrec at rpi.edu